I am California divorce and family law attorney Martin "Jamie" Elmer. I decided to attend law school because I am passionate about working with people. Plus, well, I just happen to like a good argument and being a great problem solver. These qualities have served my clients well during my 30-year career as a California divorce and family law attorney in Berkeley, where I represent clients throughout the San Francisco Bay Area.
Major Credit Cards Accepted · Free Initial Consultation · 30 Years of Experience
I invite you to learn more about my experience and professional credentials at my attorney profile page, below.
From my offices in Berkeley, California, I represent clients in family law matters throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. Call me at (510) 644-2411 or contact my office by e-mail to arrange a FREE consultation to discuss your legal issue with an experienced Berkeley family law lawyer.
Martin "Jamie" Elmer, Esq. is recognized as a Certified Family Law Specialist by California State Bar
1919 Addison Street, Suite 105
Berkeley, CA, 94704
- Child Custody & Visitation
- Custodial Parent Move-Aways
- Parenting Time Modifications
- Stepparent Adoptions
- Child Support
- Child Support Enforcement
- Complex High-Asset Division
- Investment Property Assets
- Property, Asset and Debt Division
- Marital Debt
- Prenuptial & Postnuptial Agreements
- Separate & Community Property
- Spousal Support, Alimony
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Defense
- Orders of Protections and TRO
- Estate Planning for Divorced People
- Second Marriage Estate Planning
- Wills & Trusts
- Family Law Resources
Schedule Free Consultation Today
To speak with Jamie Elmer, our Berkeley, California, family law attorney, please call the number above or email us via the form below. Please fill in all required fields.